• Maximize income generation for the company, and achieving sales targets.
• Coordinate all aspects of the sales process from initial enquiry through to closing of the opportunity.
• Generate project/business opportunities to meet relevant partners such as house demolishers, soil investigation companies, foreman, etc.
• Visit assigned territory lands to find out the opportunity related to Foundation Services.
• Find supportive information related to the project opportunity to close the sale.
• Consult the customers who need the foundation service for their construction projects such Flat, House, Apartment, Condo, etc.
• Follow up with customers continuously to close the sales.
• Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects and maintain existing customer’s relationship within the assigned territory.
• Report the update/progress projects to Business Development Manager continuously.
• Do a daily report of the current status of potential projects, markets, customer news, and developments.
• Ensure all communication with customers is in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
• Implement Company Policies and Procedures.
• Report to Business Development Manager
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration with strong technical background
• 1 year prior work experience in Construction Sales or related positions
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good in English written and verbal communications skills, chines is advance.
• Willing to work under pressure.
• Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
– Phone Card, Petrol and Maintenance Allowance and other incentive to be informed by interviewed
– Salary negotiable base on work experience