|– Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
– Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
– Design exceptional menus, regularly review product quality and continuously make necessary improvements.
– Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
– Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
– Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
– Comply with all health and safety regulations.
– Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
|– 5 years in F&B culinary supervisory.
– Ability to train, develop and to motivate staff.
– To insure health and sanitation standard are consistently maintained.
– Possess strong leadership and team player skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
– Proven ability to maintain food costing and controlling method.
– Extensive culinary experience menu, recipes, and creativity international cuisine.
– Computer skill: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & E-mail.
– Proficient in spoken and written English.