|– Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
– Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
– Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
– Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
– Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
– Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
– Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
– Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
– Calculate asset retirement obligations for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
– Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
– Conduct periodic impairment reviews for intangible assets.
– Conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
– Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of.
– Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
– Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
– Prepare property tax returns.
– Represent the company during any audits by a government that involve fixed assets.
– Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations.
– other tasks will assigned by Line Manager”
|– Domain understanding of finance of accounting and bookkeeping
– Good communication skills
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Computer literacy is a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook (skills may be tested at the interview)
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– To deal with customers, team members and external contacts
– Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
– Fresh graduate or at least year 4 student majoring in Accounting/ Finance or related field.”