|– Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
– Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
– Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
– Producing long-term business plans.
– Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance.
– Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
– Developing and managing financial systems/models.
– Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
– Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
– Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
– Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
– Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
– Support month-end and year-end close process.
– Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
– Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
|– Proven working experience as a Controller.
– 5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
– Advanced degree in Accounting.
– Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
– Experience with creating financial statements.
– Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
– Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.