|– Ensure compliance of all accounting documentation with MAG HQ and donor financial policies, procedures
– Assist in ensuring that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are
functioning and that relevant records of all location are maintained.
– Record all expenses in MAG accounting system and produce cashbooks to be reviewed by Finance Manager.
– Responsible for daily cash count for Battambang cash book and monthly cash/bank reconciliation.
– Assist in arranging audit document as require by HQ and donors auditors.
– Assist in checking the monthly time sheet prior to salary payment.
– Assist in preparing MAG Country Office payroll and dealing with tax department on paying tax on salary.
– Ensure adequate filling and archiving or finance documentation.
– Work in collaboration with the Base Supervisor to ensure that payments are carried out in a transparent, swift
and compliant manner.
|– Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent knowledge gained through experience.
– Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook. Previous experience with accounting systems preferred.
– At least 3 years experiences working for either NGOs or the Government focusing on data entry and
– Good Data Analytical skills
– Good written, and spoken English
– Good communication and team building skills
– Good interpersonal skills