Handle full set of account including prepare Cash Flow Statement, Monthly Report to Management.
Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
Monitor and support taxation requirements.
Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
Collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic and recommendations;
Other duties as requested by Director;
– At lease graduate in Accounting/Finance;
– Preferable with experience in using Sage ERP Accpac 6.0 Accounting System;
– Must have 5 years experiences working as Accounting Manager or Senior Manager;
– ACCA or CAT is a plus.
– Understand clearly about Government Tax
– Good command of English
– Male or Female
– Salary (Based on work experience)
– Gasoline and Phone card
– Annual bonus
– Salary Negotiated (base on Experience)
Insurance / Uniform