• Accountable for full spectrum of company’s finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
• Statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
• Direct and manage the processes for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital Operation expenditures are within budgets.
• To support financial facilities arrangement with financial institutions, negotiate for favorable term and compliance.
• Effectively and efficiently working with tax agent auditor company secretary and bankers and all other relevant parties.
• To provide timely management account, financial report and analysis in synchronization with HQ methodology for decision making.
• To develop and implement the company policy, procedure in relating to finance.
• Review monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting.
• Monitor and analyses monthly results against budget.
• Responsible for strategic financial operation.
• Ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree/Master Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 10 years of relevant financial experience, of which 5 years should be in a managerial capacity.
• Auditing knowledge.
• Strong technical competence in areas of taxation, statutory reporting, compliance and financial reporting standards.
• Good leadership skills with proven ability to manage and develop a high performing team.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with other department, related company and top management.
• Attention to details, logical and reasoned approach to problem solving with a can-do attitude.
• Strong computer skills with ERP knowledge would be an advantage.
• Ability to analyze and make improvement recommendations.
– Saturday work hours from 8:00am to 3:00pm
– Other benefits to be advised by company when interviewed