Finance Assistant (Salary Negotiated)
Amru Rice (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is rice milling and exporting as supplying of high-quality Cambodian Rice since 2009. Amru Rice currently has the capacity to mill and process over 100,000 MT per year, exported over 45 countries around the world. The company is much growing so fast in just few years. Amru is the top No. 2 rice exporters in 2013, 2014 and the top No.1 in 2015.
Amru Rice has obtained the following certifications: ISO 22000, GMP/HACCP, CSR and organic (EU & USDA) and we are working toward of BRC and BSCI. Beside the rice milling and exporting, Amru Rice expands the factory to Battambang and Kampong Thom Provinces.
While expanding its activity in agricultural sectors, the company is recruiting dynamic individual for the positions as below:
· Analyze company operations, trends, costs, revenues and income
· Analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions Check and Verify payment from Supplier.
· Check and Verify the transaction payment with Operation Team Control Prepaid Expense and Accrual end of the month.
· Report Expense ( Direct expense) to accounting Manager
· Handle cover cashier job, control cash on hand, petty cash &bank.
· Check and Verify customs Expense Posting Transaction into QB
· Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
· Check and verify Income- Expense at warehouse and head office with QB
· Prepare documents and keep in the file in order
· Perform Other tasks assign by management
· At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting or other relevant fields.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in the field of accounting or relate fields.
· Computer proficient in Ms. Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet.
· Good in English speaking and writing skills.
· Be respectful and transparent in dealing with others, commitment, accountable, integrity, be flexible, and accept responsibility for delivering outcomes.
· Willingness to work as a team with good organizational and inter-personal skills, reliable, honest and trustworthy person.
Interest and qualify candidates, please send your CV with a cover letter and a recent photo (attached with administration document) and your expect salary to the contact information below.
Deadline: Feb 10, 2018, 5.30 pm
Address : No A15 , Borey Rith, Phlov Lom, Sangkat Rusey Keo, Khan Rusey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Contact : Admin & Human Resources Department
Tel : 023 990 900, 087 776 688
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.amrurice.com.kh