|• Planning production meetings, worker schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets.
• Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities.
• Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the division by the workers.
• Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and goals.
• Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the client.
• Ensuring the effectual adopting of new programs and policies and providing training in order to meet improved requirements ordered by clients.
• Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy.
• Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
• Collaborating with sales agents, vendors and financial division to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule.
• Collaborating with other factory managers to find best practices and the best solution.
• Working with contract clients on matters concerned to their product starting from release to final shipment.
• Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel.
|• Bachelor’s degree of business
• Able to work on your own and as a team member.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good time management and planning skills.
• Strong knowledge of production machinery and techniques.
• Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems.