– To function as the primary leader of the factory’s operations with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including coordination with all necessary departments and ensuring that production is maximized through proper scheduling and management.
– To ensure that factory is running efficiently and effectively at all times.
– To hold accountability for strategy execution, production quality and period by ensuring that all individuals are delivering the required results.
– To ensure the objectives and goals of customers and executive management are met.
– To achieve brand positioning and success. Strengthens and increases production through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations and delivering solid business results.
– The position is actively involved in the local community and builds strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers. To represent Modern Plastic and Packaging (Cambodia) in all actions.
– 5 or more years experience in a management position.
– At least daily upper level of English
– Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights.
– Industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
– Ability to manage under pressure, and deliver exceptional results.
– 4 year degree from an accredited university or equivalent in either Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, Business Administration, Management, or related major;
6 to 10 years’ experience in the management operations, production management, manufacturing management, engineering management.
– have experience in plastic and packaging manufacturing
– Speaking Thai is really preferable