– Evaluate and analyze the services provided by building systems. Co-ordinate, evaluate and analyze the maintenance performed on building systems.
– Determine, based on the requests and comments of users and/or in cooperation with the operators and/or suppliers of the maintenance services, the opportunities for improvement and/or the repairs needed to the systems.
– Make recommendations for improving the building systems’ reliability, performance and longevity.
– Prepare statements of work and cost estimates for projects related to the maintenance, repairs, improvements, upgrade and modifications of building systems.
– Ensure project management of the above, coordinate repairs and/or improvements to systems. Liaise with the clients, the building operations and the policy centers.
– Initiate, and/or coordinate, the preliminary engineering and design studies related to projects on building systems.
– Complete Site Access Clearance (SAC) forms for Internal Security.
– Provide assistance to other Corporate Support requirements as needed.
– Working like site Engineer
– mechanical or electrical engineering or architecture and two (2) years of experience in facilities management
– 2-3 years experience in project coordination
– Ability to learn, Adaptability, Innovation, Problem Solving, Project Management
– be eligible to receive a Top Secret security clearance
– can go to province (occasionally, work as Site Engineer)