|Main Purpose of Job: Supporting M’Lop Tapang’s Management Team in building and maintaining trusting relationships with our NGO partners, donors, local government authorities, and other stakeholders.
|– Proven experience working in NGO setting
– Strong written and verbal command of Khmer and English languages
– Excellent communication skills – written, oral
– Proficient computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
– Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
– Be honest and responsible toward the job
– Ability to work with team & managerial skill
Interested candidate, please deliver all CVs and cover letters to M’Lop Tapang, Group 4, Village4, Sihanoukville, Preah Sihanouk Province. Tel: 034399050/ 016 710 067 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note CVs will not be returned.
Women and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Closing date for applications is 31 December 2017 at 4:30pm.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.