– Develops plans, specifications, and cost estimates for the installation, maintenance, repair and expansion of the electrical distribution system, including substations, and transmission lines.
– Inspect the installation of electrical equipment and related facilities.
– Monitor the electric system performance.
– Prepare monthly action plan.
– Manage and working closely with contractor to coordinate the work process smoothly
– To be setup working procedure to electrical technician or subcontractor.
– Manage all material supplier quotation selection quality and price list.
– At least 5 year related file
– Male Candidate only
– Certificate of Electrical Engineering
– Good in English both writing and speaking
– Experience working with big construction company or factory building construction
– Good report English languages.
– Hornets person.
– Can be able to use other computer system related to work
– Computer Microsoft Office (world excel power point. Internet email)