• Develops plans, specifications, and cost estimates for the installation, maintenance, repair and expansion of the electrical distribution system, including substations, and transmission lines.
• Inspect the installation of electrical equipment and related facilities.
• Monitor the electric system performance.
• Prepare monthly action plan.
• Manage and working closely with contractor to coordinate the work process smoothly
• To be setup working procedure to electrical technician or subcontractor.
• Manage all material supplier quotation selection quality and price list.
• At least 5 year related file
• Male Candidate only
• Certificate of Electrical Engineering
• Good in English both writing and speaking
• Experience working with big construction company or factory building construction
• Good report English languages.
• Honest person.
• Can be able to use other computer system related to work
• Computer Microsoft Office (world excel power point. Internet email), Auto CAD, 2D & 3D