|– Analyse the breakdown in daily basis;
Install, maintain, repair, overhaul, calibrate and test a Brewery equipment & instrumentations;
– Troubleshoot all machines and process controller hardware, maintain a functional knowledge of the operation of the system software and hardware;
– Make periodic preventative maintenance inspections of all machines and control systems.
– Diagnose existing or potential trouble; cleans, lubricates, calibrates and adjusts as conditions indicate.
– Read and interpret wiring diagrams drawings, and specifications in making installations or performing major repair work.
|– Engineering Degree in Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation, or related fields
– Preferably with 1 to 2 years’ experience in an Electric/Instrumentation/Automation manufacturing environment, Utilities Plants
– Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
Preferably from well-known Universities with good academics background.
– Knowledge of Electric/Instrumentation, SLC / PLC: Allen Bradley, Siemens or other brands
– Good command of English (written and spoken)