We are looking for Draftsperson who has experience within Architectural design industry to work within our Design Development Team. It is the great opportunity to work on some of the exciting projects in Cambodia.
• Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models as directed by the Technical Manager
• Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
• Implement best practice procedures
• Assisting the Design Architects in drawing production
• Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines.
• Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
• Other tasks as required
Qualities and Skills required:
• Good knowledge of:
• drafting and construction practice and theory;
• design development, building design, documentation and detailing on a wide variety of projects;
• computer aided drafting programs, preferably AutoCAD and Revit Architecture; computer applications or other automated systems;
• Processes to ensure the compliance of project quality standards. Building design concepts, practices, procedures, final documents, specifications, materials and construction practices.
• Understanding of design tender documents, design construction documents and design specifications.
• Experience working in building services environment
• Good knowledge of Architectural terminology
• Good communications skills both written and verbal
• Good organizational skills
• Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
• Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
• Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily task
• Flexible attitude