Roles & Responsibilities
The Distribution Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales to dealers and retailers, and maximizing revenue opportunities for the company.
· Achieve sales and revenue targets as assigned by the company
· Hire, train, manage, and discipline territory sales officers. Ensuring that field visits and sales goals are achieved daily.
· Identify and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
· Perform daily field sales visit to train sales team, and to establish good relationship with channel partners.
· Work on cross selling opportunities within the organization.
· Address customer service issues as raised by channel partners.
· Regular performance update to the management, provide feedback and proposal on improvement opportunities.
· Regularly meeting with principal to evaluate and discuss go to market strategies
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
· 5 years experience of driving channel sales team, preferably in the telecommunications industry
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationship with channel partners
· Demonstrated abilities to rally and motivate sales teams
· Strong network within the telecommunications industry
· Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability
· Proven project management skills managing multiple, large scale initiatives
· Fluent in Khmer and English
Possess own transport