|You work closely with the Hotel General Manager, Corporate Office and your team to set up, establish and drive the hotels’ financial performance and creating results by maximizing sales efforts with innovative marketing ideas.
You will develop rapports with key clients and feel comfortable taking risks by entering into new markets. Further you will have to attend domestic and international trade shows and major market events to promote new business and increase sales for the hotel. You will be responsible to build and develop the hotels’ sales and marketing leadership in your geographic assignment. Through your effective management, passion and enthusiasm you will be able to successfully inspire and coach your team and ensure marketing brand standards are fully respected.
|• Bachelor’s degree equivalent International degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce MBA
• International strategic sales and marketing experience
• Previous experience as Director of Sales & Marketing in a luxurious hotel brand
• Strong commercial/business acumen
• Ability to analyze, interpret and extract trends from data
• Effectively communicates with all levels
• A strong leader, who can articulate a vision and translate it to reality