-Identify potential customers segment to penetrate the market to meet sales goals & KPI
-Acquire potential customers through strong salesmanship and thorough understanding of market requirements
-Establish and build up a strong rapport with new and existing customers to expand the business to increase the customer loyalty.
-Provide market updates and customer feedback for market analysis and future product development.
-Able to lead, communicate and work closely with support team to solve customers’ requirements and needs.
-Prepare weekly sale result and sale forecast including prospect customers for closing.
-Identify new areas of revenue growth and profitability
– Perform other tasks as assigned by Management
– This position reports directly to CEO
– Bachelor Degree of Business or Relevant (knowledge in Technology and Financial Services is a plus)
– With 2-3 years work experience in sales and marketing position
– Highly analytical with excellent English skills
– Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
– Team player with excellent communication skills