|– Design and develop the Web Content Management System
– Draft business requirements to technical requirements and be quick to implement functions on the website
– Refactor and optimize existing code base
– Build rapid prototypes to test new ideas
– Work closely with tech and non-tech teams to roll-out new features/products
– Keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies
|– Strong experience on developing Content Management System platforms and workflows (PrestaShop,Magento,Opencart,
– Experienced or have no issues in picking up the programming languages: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python, Perl
– Good understanding of Web Services, RESTful API, and back-end architecture
– Good exposure and understanding on SEO, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), web optimisation and platform integration
– Deep understanding of web technologies and good aesthetic in web design
– Able to work under pressure with multiple requests coming in from multiple stakeholders in short period of time.
– Excellent communication skills, ability to manage stakeholders.
– Thai as secondary language skill would be an advantage