|• Supervise SME lending unit team and ensure the professional SME loan assessment and approval;
• Supervise the loan portfolio of Agriculture Lending, Home Improving Loan, Solar Energy Loan
Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) loan;
• Supervise credit quality assurance team, focus on internal control duty and credit policy compliance;
• Supervise credit product development unit, responsible for credit product development and modification;
• Liaison with regional managers and branch managers on credit related matters and recommend for improvement and actions to be taken;
• Closely interact with management on matters related to credit portfolio growth, quality and monitoring mechanism; and
• Other jobs required by Head of Credit Department.
|•University degree in suitable area, preferably in Banking/Finance or Business Management;
•Minimum 3 year experiences in managing small retail banking financial operations;
•Familiar with emerging issues related to microfinance industry in Cambodia;
•Computer literate in spreadsheet, database and work processing programs; and
•Strong English communication – written and oral communication skills.
LOLC offers competitive remuneration to employees such as Khmer New Year Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, year-end bonus, annual salary increase, medical allowance, personal accident insurance, training and career development opportunities, and a good working environment that are fully compliance with Cambodia Labor Law.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should clearly mention position applied for and send CV with current picture & Covering Letter, salary history, expected salary and concerning documents to any LOLC’s offices nearby where you stay or Human Resources Department at house #666B, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Daeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh by October 20, 2017. For further information, visit: www.lolc.com.kh.
Interested applicants can also email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by following below guideline:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Submitted applications will not be returned.