Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage 24/7 Oracle database
instances in Production and Testing Environment.
- Install/Upgrade Oracle
Database and Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Troubleshoot on Oracle
Database and Oracle WebLogic recovery if any crash/failure occurred.
- Prepare Disaster Recovery
of database instances by using Oracle data guard.
- Working with Oracle support
on trouble of database, security or WebLogic Server
- All issues are well
demonstrated, responsive and proactive communication to management and peers.
- Plan Switch-Over for
- Monitor and report
activities of Oracle database
- Test new technology or new
functionality relate with Oracle database security.
- Support and monitor users
accessibility in Flexcube system or system’s performance is slow at branches
- Setup/Implement Oracle
security in core banking database
Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor in IT/MIS or
- Knowledge and experience in
Oracle 11g or 12c.
- At least 1-year experiences
working as an Oracle DBA/Oracle Security in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with RMAN and
backup processes, and working with vendors to solve issues.
- Working knowledge of
Disaster Recovery requirements and processes.
- Knowledge and experience
with capacity planning as it pertains to Oracle database security.
- Knowledge with oracle real
application clusters and ASM.
- Ability to provide 24/7
- Good command of spoken and
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high
commitment, competence and motivation.
Interested candidates can apply by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- : Phnom Penh
- : 2
- : fulltime
- : Prasac MFI
- : Banking Services
- : Seang Thaisreng
- : 012483933
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : http://www.prasac.com.kh/
- : Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh