– Ensure completion of all activities in preparing and sorting documents related to animal data records entry and data management in the database software.
– Entry animals data by inputting text based and numerical information within time limits
– Assists in maintaining colony census including current animal locations, statuses and other inventory information as necessary in the Animal Data Base.
Trouble shoot data entered into the Animal Data Base.
– Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
– Checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
– keep information confidential
Provide administrative support to management including file preparation, filing, copying word processing and other projects as assigned.
– Generates reports, both standard and as requested, and conducts other related tasks as requested.
– Other duty as assigned by immediate supervisor.