Narrowcasters & Associates started to provide audio tour operation service in Cambodia since 2011. It is subsidiary of Narrowcasters Pty Ltd, the dominant audio tour company in the Asia Pacific region: India, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia. We are looking for a qualified Cambodian Candidate for the position as below.
Position: Customer Service Guide
Location: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
Schedule: Part-Time (7:30 am to 12:30 pm Noon)
Contract Period: one year, renewable
Wage: 135 USD per month
Welfare benefits provided:
· 3 sets of uniform per year
· Extra wage 10 USD per day-shift is provided on Public Holiday Work
· 1 day off per week (rotated by company’s schedule arrangement)
· Tax fare on wage service paid by the company
· Maintain the audio tour work space/office, distribution and return areas, and keep all equipment in good working condition.
· Maintain security of all Narrowcasters property.
· Interact and provide high quality service to all visitors at the site, making sure they are comfortable in all ways, as well as preparing them to take the audio tour with a player, headset and map.
· Maintain visitor comment books to record comments from visitors soon after they have finished their tours.
· Treat all site personnel with respect; provide them with support and coordination in all matters, in addition to audio tour matters.
· All reasonable duties and responsibilities as required by the Employer for the position as Customer Service Guide.
· Follow all the company’s rules and regulations, policies and procedure & report to Site Manager.
· Senior Undergraduate Student at University, fresh graduate is given priority
· Conversational English level, or knowledge of other languages is given additional points at screening
· Able to work by schedule set by the company including public holidays and weekend
· Background in history, hotel management, tourism or customer service related skills
· No experience is required, can start working immediately
· Able to work with flexibility, has friendly personality, good teamwork skills, and self-initiative person
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV and Cover Letter to below email. Selection will be on First Come First Serve basis. Deadline: Dec. 03, 2017 at 6:00PM.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org