• Ensure proper handling of phone calls and e-mail with regard to customer inquiries for services, rates and equipment
• Ensure customer feedback and complaint is handled timely and properly
• Timely and effectively perform the inbound editing, amendment application and manifest production in line with company procedures.
• Follow up and alert consignee to return empty container.
• Timely submission of inbound manifest to public feeders and barge operators.
• Update inbound schedules for in house distribution.
• Provide necessary weekly and monthly report
• Ensure 100% compliance of Global process and local practices for inbound.
• Any other tasks assigned by the management
– Minimum 2 years experience as Customer Service / Sale in Freight Forwarding or Logistics (Import & Export) Company.
-Good English communication and interpersonal skill
-Able to handle other task assigned by management
-Dynamic, fast learning, honest, flexible