• To ensure the most effective and efficiency on complaint handling.
• To maintain sales order on time delivery and coordination with all cross functions for timely delivery.
• To build productive communication with customers and to determine the specific problem must be escalated to which cross function within timely manners.
• To liaise with other cross functions, in order to keep them inform and involved in creating solutions to problems.
• Be available for working as shift rotation and to fulfil order from the customer during the none operation period of call center.
• Bachelor degree of Business administrator in people management
• Senior level of handling customer experience and coordination skill.
• Customer oriented mind
• Verbal communication skill
• Fast initiative and action on problem solving
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat and Social Media web platforms;
• Good planning & organizing skills
Normal working hour is as below, but it will be a shift work.
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
Day off: Sat and Sun