– Prepare paperwork “import/ export” documents (such as Invoice, Packing List, BL/AWB, other related documents) in according to the Custom Office’s requirement.
– Ensure timely preparation and submission of the imported/exported document to Custom Office.
– Follow Up with the carriers, forwarding agent and airline for the status of shipment arrival, to ensure the shipment was cleared and delivered to customer on time.
– Manage goods delivery to customers’ warehouse in timely manner in certain quantity and quality.
– Maintain and expand current client relationships. – Perform other tasks as required
– Bachelor Degree in any related field
– Experience in shipping and export
– Good at written and spoken in English, [ Chinese ( is a plus )]
– Good Behavior, Flexible, Willing to work under pressure