• Handle credit control task including credit analysis
• Monitoring and enforcing policy in term of credit and collection control, to minimize the overdue problem and meet the target.
• Cooperate with both of internal & external customers in order to enhancing corporate collection performance
• Manage customer database and supporting documents
• Support other assignments which are special project concerned with business development
• Bachelor’s degree of Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 3 years of experiences in accounting or finance background or other related field.
• Computer proficient in Ms Office
• Good knowledge of local tax regulation, especially VAT and WHT
• Good command of English
• Self-initiative, people oriented and strong leadership skill.
• Integrity and good coordination skill
• Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
• Good planning & organizing skills
being able to use SAP is an advantage
Effective Negotiation skills is preferable
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun