• Confirmation and checking the ticket of delivery order (DO)/ Swap sale to align with WI
• Review and ensure payment transactions make according to contractual terms and conditions
• Conform to relevant agreements and company’s policies
• Coordinate with a controller regarding a schedule and required information
• Consolidate information for distribution cost
• Supporting activity –Maintain cost center database in SAP to ensure that plan cost and actual spending will reflect the right financial performance
• Understand SAP system
• Bachelor in business administration, transport, management another field.
• 2 experiences costing and finance
• Strong of Microsoft Office, internet email.
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Khmer
• Be respectful transparent dealing others, commitment, accountable, integrity, flexible, accept responsibility delivering outcomes
• Willingness work a team good organizational inter-personal skills, reliable, honest trustworthy person
• Familiar with SAP ERP system is highly desired but not mandatory
• knowledge of other Asian languages is a plus
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun