Major Responsibility Areas
– Drive business to achieve sales target/ plans for corporate payroll account, biller, e-commerce account.
· Separate corporate sales target by weekly, monthly
· Growth the retail customers, payroll customer and billers in accordance with budget and target
· Clearly communicate the customer value propositions for each segment
· Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with corporate sales team.
· Work with marketing to identify target markets for retail customers, payroll customers and e-commerce businesses and refine lead generation program
Work closely with Merchant Sales Manager on corporate sales business such as growing retail customers, corporate customers from bank partners, payroll customers, billers and e-commerce.
· Tertiary qualification in business administration
· At least 1 years of working experience in financial service industry or FMCG
· Proven, effective coaching and development skills and ability to influence others
· Strong sales experience and negotiation skills
· Strong customer focus
· Experience in field corporate sales with Banking, MFI, Company provide service sector is first priority.
Woman encouraged to apply