Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure FLEXCUBE system is available and can response to Prasac business requirements
- Closely coordinate with software vendor to resolve system problems cause by users, and software
- Create new branches, products, features… in Core System up on request.
- Enhance Flexcube system using Oracle Development Workbench
- Control access permissions and privileges to Flexcube.
- Support system R&D on existing features, new features and product test, and apply fixes/patches.
- Provide system training and support to Head Office, Branches.
Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in IT/Business
- Good knowledge of SQL statement, PL/SQL programming
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Core Banking System or related fields.
- Working knowledge and/or experience of web-service/API, XML files & Oracle database.
- Experience with Oracle Flexube Universal Banking System is a plus.
- Good knowledge of financial/accounting principles and banking operations.
- Good command of Spoken and written English
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates can apply your CV and Cover Letter by E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- : Phnom Penh
- : 3
- : fulltime
- : Prasac MFI
- : Banking Services
- : Seang Thaisreng
- : 012483933
- : email@example.com
- : http://www.prasac.com.kh/
- : Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh