• 1st point of contact for phone support for industries such as banking, telecom, travel and apps companies.
• Handle phone calls / email / live chat and resolve customer complaints, answer enquiries or sell add-on services.
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
• Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
• Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and live chat.
• Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
• Based in Malaysia
• Rotational shift of 40 work hours per week – weekends and holidays included. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
• Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new technology quickly.
• Must be a Mandarin speaker and fluent in English
• Must read/write in simplified Chinese and English
• One way flight ticket, Work Permit are included
• Accommodation arrangement are included
• Medical and insurance
• Allowance and Incentive based on performance and roles