Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To register all NBC regulations, laws, tax, lenders requirement and other requirement that impact to Prasac business.
• Assist manager of compliance unit to monitor on action point to fulfill the gap.
• Collect all new regulations changed and register then report to manager of compliance unit.
• Check and verify on prudential ratio calculation and ensure all prudential ratios are fully complied and report to manager of compliance unit.
• Assist manager of compliance unit to monitor or Anti-Money Laundering/ Combating Financing Terrorism (AML/CFT),
• Prepare the Cash Transaction Report (CTR) and send to CAFIU-NBC on timely manner and prepare the Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) to be sent to Chief Risk Officer for reviewing and make decision.
• Prepare the Report on Foreigner Account Opened, PEPs, FATCA Compliance and other report deem necessary.
• Provide training to related staff on the AML/CFT knowledge and Provide Training to Risk Officer.
Criteria and Qualification:
• BA in Business/Commerce/Legal/ Banking or MBA is an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of the principles of Compliance Management and Compliance disciplines
• Good knowledge of front/back office processes and procedures; and related controls
• Good at written and oral communication, planning, problem solving and organizing skills
• Good computer literacy
• Excellent problem identification & resolution skills
• Sound understanding of regulatory frameworks and underlying principles
• Sound understanding of the business and market environment in which Business Units operates, its business strategy and the key drivers of success
• Knowledge and understanding of related products and policies
• Sound knowledge of general banking procedures
• Knowledge of Business Units core systems
Inter-cultural sensitivity and awareness
Interested candidates can apply CV and Cover Letter by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org