Controlling Memo Reference number of the company’s letter to the government
Drafting letter to submit to the Government
Company license registration
New Company Registration, or Update; Ministry of Commerce
Gate keeper for Compliance approval prior submission to CEO
Prepare and update the legal budget by seeking approval from CEO.
Any tasks assigned by the Group Management.
Daily, Weekly, and Monthly report to CEO and Head of HR.
Collaborate with HR & Admin Department to write all policies regarding to compliance.
To conduct regular compliance internal audit and submit monthly report on time.
To enforce all compliance matters (Time attendance management)
• Business or Law degree with 2 years of related working experience with government exposure and culturally diversified environment.
• Minimum 2 years of Proven track record in Compliance handling.
• Highly confident, technically competent, and able to communicate convincingly to government official.
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
• Good listening skills and personnel management skills.
• Good command of spoken/written/presentation in English
• Minimum 2 years of Proven track record in interacting, negotiating, and building relationships with authorities or government officers.
• Ability to work with multi-levels and culturally-diversified team dynamics.
– Overtime fee
– Forte Insurance for accident and medical