This position will be responsible for driving the company to work in compliance, and also assigned to build communication to solve the issue with local authority and government sectors such as Ministry of labour, Tax Department on Company signboard issue, Ministry of Land, City Halls, Electric Du Cambodge, and Water Supply Authority.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Under the instruction of CEO, he is responsible to follow up on;
Controlling Memo Reference number of the company’s letter to the government; Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Land.
Drafting letter to submit to the Government; Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Land and Electricite Du Cambodge
Company license registration; Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Land and Electricite Du Cambodge
New Company Registration, or Update; Ministry of Commerce
Request and follow up for Construction, Starting and Closing of Site Permit.
Gate keeper for Compliance approval prior submission to CEO
• Prepare and update the legal budget by seeking approval from CEO.
• Any tasks assigned by the Group Management.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Daily, Weekly, and Monthly report to CEO and Head of HR.
• Collaborate with HR & Admin Department to write all policies regarding to compliance.
• To conduct regular compliance internal audit and submit monthly report on time.
• To enforce all compliance matters (Time attendance management)
• To support all Human Resource administrative tasks (Confirmation and Annual Performance Evaluation)
• To update Organization Chart periodically
• To support Group New Project Implementation
He will reports directly to the Group President/ CEO, c-coordinates activities and assists CMED Group of Companies relating to Licenses, Permits, Legal and Compliance matters. He will also report to the Group Head of HR for his daily routine and attendance.
• Business or Law degree with 2 years of related experience in a MNC, with government exposure and culturally diversified environment.
• Minimum 2 years of Proven track record in Compliance handling.
• Minimum 2 years of Proven track record in interacting, negotiating, and building relationships with authorities or government officers.
• Highly confident, technically competent, and able to communicate convincingly to government official.
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
• Good listening skills and personnel management skills.
• Good command of spoken/written/presentation in English, and ability to work with multi-levels and culturally-diversified team dynamics.
• Work / Study experience in international environment