Purpose Statement: A Teller is responsible for performing routine everyday transaction on the front line, and should promote business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
Detailed Duties and job Responsibilities: A Teller has job responsibilities within detail task performing as below.
– Perform over the counter services (Account opening, Withdrawal, Deposit, Foreign Exchange, Internal fund transfer, International fund transfer).
– Present bank’s product and services to customers including Deposit and Loan.
– Handle customer calls, inquiry and complaints.
– Scan and update CIF on Moneta System.
– Arrange CIF form, scan signature.
– Prepare daily report (counter report, marketing report for BM on Tele-marketing).
– Maintain good customer relations and refer customers to appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank.
– Tele marketing.
– Door to door marketing.
– Participate in the Team Campaign on Saturday Marketing.
– Perform any special order by BM.
Freshly Graduated or Degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications;
Experience or non Experience.
Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player;
Excellent communication & Interpersonal Skills;
Willing to work under pressure;
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese ;