|– Authorize over the counter services (Account opening, Withdrawal, Deposit, Foreign Exchange, Internal fund transfer, International fund transfer).
– Present bank’s product and services to customers including Deposit and Loan.
– Handle and solve customer calls, inquiry and complaints.
– Approve on ATM Card creation, Emboss Card, ATM Cash counting and Loading.
– Control cheques, collecting cheque book from branches, clear local cheques report cheque clearing, deposit and inward cheques.
– Authorize to update CIF on Moneta System.
– Collaboration and negotiation to other bank on interest rate to open another account when needed from management.
– Preparing letter to other bank for bank purpose and /or submit to NBC in case needing to change on specimen.
– Check daily report (counter report, marketing report for BM on Tele-marketing) that receive from Teller.
– Daily open and close Branch operation on system.
– Maintain good customer relations and refer customers to appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank.
– Tele marketing.
– Perform any special order by Management.
|– Degree in Marketing, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent;
– Local Candidate is priority;
– Proven track record in delivering high quality results in short time frames;
– Possess superior communication and leadership skills;
– At least 3 years work experiences to be a chief teller or similar position;
– High proficiency spoken and written of English;
– Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player;
– Committed, hard-working, and honest individual;
– Willing to work under pressure;
** Note: Interested candidates please send your CV(Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV with the position applied to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
** Closing Date: 15 th December, 2017