|– Perform daily Marketing.
– Check on daily loan proposals.
– Site Visit new loan requests.
– Check on loans in arrear and repayment.
– Check on all Trade Finance Transactions.
– Supervise activities of loan staff.
– Submit loan documentation for Credit Committee meeting.
– Semi-authorize for all medium and big loan sizes.
– Check on Collateral Certificate and keep them in vault.
– Check on monthly Loan report.
– Check on the largest top 50 loans to report to NBC quarterly.
– Check on overdraft statement submitted by responsible loan officer.
– Monitor on loan arrear at the end of month.
– Keep up-to- date with the latest products the bank offers to the customers.
– Maintain good customer relations and refer customers to appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank.
|– Degree in Marketing, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent;
– Local Candidate is priority
– Proven track record in delivering high quality results in short time frames;
– Possess superior communication and leadership skills;
– At least 3 years work experience in banking industry;
– High proficiency spoken and written of English;
– Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player;
– Committed, hard-working, and honest individual;
– Willing to work under pressure;
** Note: Interested candidates please send your CV(Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV with the position applied to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
** Closing Date: 15 th December, 2017