|– Promote and sell BNKC financial products;
– Build a good relationship with local authorities;
– Study to understand policy, procedure and guidelines related to providing and collecting loans, and guide credit officer regularly.
– Train Credit officer how to inspect and analyze record and attitude of loan applicants in order to ensure that such borrowers are truly adequately qualified for loan, as stated in the loan policy, and that they can perform all requirements for loan security.
– Take part with Credit officers in explaining and educating the loan applicants about the Credit policy and procedure in a way that the loan applicants are aware that the loan including principal and interest shall be repaid regularly according to the schedule in the loan contract.
– Review all loan documents which a Loan officer has made in order to ensure good, clear, accurate, and adequate implementation of the Credit policy and guidelines of the higher management before submitting them to higher management for approval.
– Advise Credit officers to be aware and take responsibilities to monitor the situation of the borrowers and properties mortgaged, at least once within 6 months
– Approve the loan as authorized.
– Review loan reports and others.
– Perform other duties assigned.
|– Holding bachelor degree of business or related field
– At least two year related working experience
– Good judgment and decision making skills
– Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
– Good analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
– Computer Literacy (MS. Word, Excel, Internet…)
– Be flexible, Honest, and trustworthy
– The ability to work under pressure
Interested candidate should send a CV and Cover Letter to the following e-mail address in the contact information. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.