Job Description : CFO post
Managerial reporting, budgeting and statutory report
• Analyzing monthly operating results to ensure that revenues and expenses and are within budgeted objectives advises management of needed changes and improvements included with responsible for group consolidation
• To be business partner with BU head for all aspect.
• Control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, system and procedures comply with regulations, accounting and standards
• Preparation annual budget and yearly outlook
Strategic and partnership role
• Linking the company strategic mission and vision to measurable financial goals.
• Planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the Company and its funds including tax, cash flow management, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, strategic planning, deal analysis, cash management, and financial reporting
• Being a business partner for top management or BU head for strategy planning and connect with the shareholder.
Cash management and funding
• Financing from owner, bank or any to support growth
• Manage cash position from group point of view and coordinate with peers
• Forecast and manage short and midterm cash flow position
Internal control and process improvement role
• Developing and monitoring Company compliance to a strong internal control environment
• Set up accounting policy to support day to day operation and long term operation
• Control and monitoring investment funding and spending for right objective
• Collaborate with and manage external parties including auditors, tax professionals, and lawyers
• Tax planning and deal with revenue department in each country
• Support investment in each entity such as review feasibility study, project time line, cash payment for investment
• To be center point for contact with external auditor
• Take goal keeper role for review the contract, agreement, legal document, official document from government and provide comment from financial aspect