– Knowledge internet connection and other communication connections for customer following to procedures
– Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone.
– Keep records of service to customers;
– Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as required
– Perform professional communication with customers by phone and email
– Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales Team
– Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager.
– Fresh graduate in IT or other related fields
– Be good at speaking and writing in English and can speak Chinese is advance
– Experienced configure Modems, router Wi-Fi and AP
– Basic network TCP/IP, IP address, Switches and other relate to network basic
– Knowledge DSL Fiber Optic and related internet technologies
– Flexible to work on rotating schedule (Morning Shift: 8:00AM to 5:00PM ; Afternoon shift: 5PM to 9PM and Night Shift: 9:00 PM to 7:00AM next day) in advance
– Be good at communication initiative and problem solving
– Get Bonus every year
– Teambuilding every year
– Insurance accident.
– Phone: 096 768 4007/ 097 244 3287 / 098 598 978
– Email: Job@opennet.com.kh
– Address: #49 Street 306, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh