|– Work closely with executive management team to achieve company goal and target KPI’s
– Organising and executing main function of the company’s business: Sales, Installation,
Support in order to achieve target within given area.
– Manage all of the day to day operations of the branch to make sure it runs smoothly.
– Organize working process for staff as well keep a building and environment in accordance
with fire and safety engineering requirements.
– Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful
– Resolving customer problems as needed.
– Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
– Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
– Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information.
– Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your branch.
– Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives.
– Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals.
– Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
– Responsible for good work practices and occupational health and safety programs of branch.
|– Bachelor Degree.
– Minimum three (3) year professional working experience in staff management.
– Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office, and Internet-Email.
– Excellent communication skills with high level of English proficiency, both verbal and written.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
– Knowledge of technology and accounting.
– Positive attitude, flexible and trustworthy.
Apply by sending email to : email@example.com