|** Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
– Administration of human resource at branch level.
– Provide knowledge and education to all staff for development.
– Coordinate the work of the operation in branch.
– Setting targets for the branch.
– Manage strategy plan, implement and lead the branch with traits like human resource, tasks of tellers, marketing, loan, operation, accounting, financial, and IT & Administration.
– Refresh Campaign result.
– Check daily operation and transaction throughout the whole branch.
– Control and approve on daily operation according to authorization limit.
– Control and approve on loan document to disburse to customer.
– Check loan file and daily reports such as Daily cash report (Report cash vault, report cash record), daily balance deposit (#A/C, amt), daily loan outstanding balance (#A/C, amt), cash flow by cash record, complaints from internal customers or external customers, etc.
– Check new Loan application forms and report;
– Cash vault checking;
– Perform monthly surprise cash count;
– Daily end of day report;
– Evaluate monthly task increase or inactivity compared with monthly plan, and set targets for each and every staff to achieve the plan;
– Join weekly and monthly meeting and other meeting set by Head Office
– Visit and follow up on potential customers;
– Find out new customers;
– Fix the misconduct occurs in the week and correct them on time;
– Ensure all customer needs and inquiries are met;
– Maintain good customer relations and refer customers to appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank;
|– Degree in Marketing, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or equivalent;
– Local Candidate is priority
– Proven track record in delivering high quality results in short time frames;
– Possess superior communication and leadership skills;
– At least 5 years work experience in banking industry;
– High proficiency spoken and written of English;
– Creative, dynamic, flexible, self-direct and self-motivated team player;
– Committed, hard-working, and honest individual;
– Willing to work under pressure;
** Note: Interested candidates please send your CV(Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV with the position applied to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
** Closing Date: 15 th December, 2017