Assist and be involved in corporate finance exercises and activities.
Support Vice President on tasks
Support the company through every stage of transaction, merger and acquisition (“M&A”), private fund raising, business divestment or an initial public offering (“IPO”).
Liaise with related authorities and solicitors.
Produce documentation related to transactions such as proposals, presentations, memorandums, and agreements.
Perform other related duties which will be assigned by Superiors from time to time.
– Degree holders in Business related disciplines, preferably in economic or finance.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field (Investment Bank, Emerging Markets Investment Advisers etc…)
– Self-motivated, independent and willing to work in fast-facing environment.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
– Fluent command of both spoken and written English.
– Good knowledge of securities business.
– Good at financial analysis.
– High IQ score (over 6 points)