– Do all operation task of Freight Forwarding or Logistics file (Import & Export)
– Survey Logistics cost in the market
– Acquire new carriers and truck supply.
– Monitor and control all operations at fields.
– Follow up loading schedule and truck supplies
– Truck supply arrangement for loading products as the schedule
– Monitoring loading operation and transportation service to customer
– Closely contact with customers and contractor for unloading operation
– Collect delivery documents and send them to customers
– Daily report transportation operation to customers and team
-Bachelor degree in business administration or/and related fields
– Minimum 1 years experience in Freight Forwarding or Logistics (Import & Export) Company.
-Good English communication
-Good interpersonal skill
-Be reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
-Be honest and ethical.
-Able to work under pressure and meet deadline