– Work as Marketing Assistant Manager to promote sales and branding of the company products in Cambodia market
– Handle whole business process from taking order from clients, purchasing products, keeping stocks prepared, and deliver the products to customers
– Promote the sales of B to C and B to B channel by advertising products, visiting clients and supplying products
– Visual merchandising. Arrange the product display in attractive way.
– Maintain the sales of existing clients, also develop business with new clients
– Make proposal for business meeting with customer, and do the presentation
– Market research
– Make promotion plan and execution
– Supervise and train marketing staffs to grow up enough to work independently
– Reporting tasks to General Managers
– Business trip to oversea and join international meetings
– Other tasks assigned by General Manager and Assistant General Manager
– Work experience in International company, domestic authorized company or oversea for more than 5 years
– High English proficiency for business communication
– Marketing experience, at least Bachelor degree of related major or work experience in marketing field over 2 years
– Strong commitment to work. Person who leaves office just after business hour even not finishing the task will be dropped out in probation.
– Highly intelligent person is needed. *Over score 6 at CamUP’s IQ test. All candidate take IQ test at the final interview.
– Not Job hopper.
– OK to go for oversea business trip occasionally
– Tough and strong mind, willing to get adapted to Japanese and international business style.
– Able to work manager as well as executive. Needs to make plan and execute it by oneself
– Experience in appliance products marketing
– Work experience in Japanese company
– International education background
– All included in salary
– O. T paid following Cambodia Labor Law
– Occasional business trip to oversea (E.g. Japan, Singapore, U.S.A, etc…)