|– Update quotations and schedules to all our customers and agent.
– Weekly export forecasting. Deadline every Monday and send to Marketing/Sales manager, General Manager, and Director.
– Doing Weekly report for all your customer including exiting and new customer.
– Require to visit customer 2 or 3 times per week for both existing and new customer.
– Collect cheque from customer and help delivery all doc to customer during your visiting.
– Follow up all your customers for late payment.
– Coordinate with all concern parties such as operation, forwarding, document (Permit and custom evaluation).
– Update report for all import shipments to Cambodia.
– Help to solve all issues occurred during operation.
– Make a good relationship with all shipping line in here.
– Update all information such as economic issue, competitor advantage and disadvantage.
– Problem solving.
– Fully sales and marketing and responsible for both import and export from/to Cambodia.
– Doing Monthly and yearly report for related with your customer issues.
– Good Communication between internal and external customer.
– Update sale presentation.
|– 1 year experience under Marketing Department in Logistics Industry will be appreciated
– University qualifications in Business Related Discipline
– Having some knowledge about Logistics (Export&Import)
– Can speak English and Khmer ( If can speak Chinse or Japanese is Priority )
– Marketing management and implementation experience in a financial services business
– Ability to think laterally and creatively
– Superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the organization
– Able to work under pressure and willing to work hard
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Hard working person, honestly, motivation
– Good attitude, good appearance
– Knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet)