|– Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
– Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
– Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
– Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
– Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
– Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
– Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
– Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
– Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
– Other tasks assign by Assistant Human Resources Manager
|** HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please submit Cover Letter and CV to Huma Resource Department via contact below:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 26, Street 55 corner 228, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Call: 023 971 188/ 085 766 777
** Note: Only candidates in short list will contact for interview.