|•Prepare the following management report:
– Monthly Income Statement with supporting Schedules.
– Monthly balance sheet with supporting Schedules.
– Monthly Financial Highlight and Statistics.
– Monthly Analysis of Accounts.
– Monthly Report on Budget and Expenditures.
– Status of Barter Agreement.
– Tax Returns.
– Bank Reports.
– Insurance and Medical Report.
– AR & AP reports.
– Government tax
• Ensures the submission of the monthly financial report ten days after month-end and according to established standards and procedures.
• Make sure all A/R & A/P Contract are in proper procedure and expiry date.
– Computes the following:
– Managements Fee
– Quarterly Corporate Income Tax
– Quarterly Percentage Tax
– Internal Revenue and Municipal Taxes and licenses.
• F &B Costing
• In-Charge of F&B Fix Asset.
• Performs the reconciliation of the following:
– Bank Accounts
– Receivables and Payable
– Affiliates Companies’ Accounts
• Responsible for preparing the monthly journal entries at the end of the month.
• Posts monthly totals to the operating and general ledger and determines their monthly balances.
• Prepares the standard and miscellaneous journals at the end of the month.
• Reviews the monthly schedules after these have been typed in and checks arrangement of these schedules in the monthly financial statements.
• Verified that the monthly trial balance of accounts receivables are corrective aged and the totals are in agreement with the controls.
• Verified that the monthly computations of inventories are proper and the totals are in agreements with the controls.
• Examines and verifies payrolls.
• Ascertains that all overtimes reports are submitted to Assistant GM/Executive Directors for approved.
• Examines and initials each allowance and expenditure vouchers.
• Verifies that prepaid expense, deference charges and charges and depreciation schedules are up-to-date and in agreement with the books.
• Scrutinizes monthly trail balances of vouchers payable and pay attention to overdue balances.
• Ascertains that all taxes, contributions and license are paid when due.
• Supervises that preparation and maintenance of assets and inventory record and reports.
• Performs additional checks as frequently as possible, in order to the accuracy of the figures submitted and to ascertain that fund and properties are safety insured and protected.
• Will have such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Assistant GM/Executive Directors.
|** HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please submit Cover Letter and CV to Huma Resource Department via contact below:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 26, Street 55 corner 228, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Call: 023 971 188/ 085 766 777
** Note: Only candidates in short list will contact for interview.