– Maintain general office organization: routinely organize and ensure that office is cleaned, all equipment and material are properly and orderly stored.
– Do filing for all in-coming and out-going HR and Admin documents.
– Perform general reception duties including greeting visitors, responding to inquiries, and answering general phone calls.
– Maintaining all staffs leave, sickness and overtime report.
– Purchase and manage the stock of stationery, office equipment, office supplies.
– Photocopying, printing and scanning.
– Assisting in preparing and arranging meetings
– Communicate and maintain good relationship with governor and public.
– Assist general bookkeeping such recording payments, daily expenses and petty cash transactions.
– Assist to prepare invoices, payment vouchers, receipts and follow up on payment.
– Bring invoices to customers and collect payment when it is required.
– Organizing and maintaining accurate and clear documents.
– Verify all Purchase Request, Purchase Order and Invoice from supplier and prepare payment to supplier.
– Perform other tasks assigned by Superior.
– Must have graduated university(not still student)
– Be able to understand Japanese working style
– Must be able to use Microsoft office well
– Honest, high responsibility
– Be able to Multitasking and behavior quickly
– Be able to good communication with staff
– Follow what the administrator says
Benefit Note: – Salary is negotiate (Base on experience)